Welcome the Pre-College Programs Form Bank
The UM Office of Pre-College Programs coordinates and hosts a variety of programs – competitions, events, online high school, and summer programs.
This site houses all of the forms students, parents, and educators will need to complete the program applications or register for an event. Please refer to the individual program webpage to confirm which forms you need to complete.
Competition and Event Forms
Commuter Day Camp Forms
Elementary Day Camp Forms
- Rules and Guidelines Agreement
- Medical Form
- COVID-19 Compliance Form
- Transportation Consent (Ecology Day Camp only)
Virtual Camp Forms
Financial Aid and Scholarship Forms
- Financial Aid Application (for clubs and summer programs)
- Counselor Scholarship Application
- Distinction Scholarship Application
- Academic Competitions Scholarship Form